Anonymous

Are any of these things that have happened to me in interviews weird?

-one time one of the interviewers winked at me

-After an interview, a guy went to the restroom and was right next to me even though more were open

-I was in a 1 on 1 meeting with someone the first day of work. She gave a really detailed example of a sexual harrassment case when explaining the rules of a company

-an interviewer asked if my plans in the future were to get married or have kids

I'm a guy

Favorite Answer

All interviewers have their own methods of determination. I had one interview where the VP took me for a couple of quick straight whiskeys after work, to see if I was a drunk. The sexual harassment talk should be required in every company, new employee orientation to protect the company.

• Never happened to me. They shouldn't be asking questions about getting married or having kids.
      I think they shouldn't talk about sexual harassment until you get hired and or go to an orientation.