promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What would happen if we ban relations with China (aside from less drugs coming in), anyone know?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

US companies would lose billions. Boeing has a 38 billion dollar deal with China and has opened a state of the art factory in China.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

You won't be buying cheap electronics anymore. Japan would be back in business.

Video games would change prices, especially second rate knock offs and spare parts.

Our food would not be pr9vessed there which is a good thing.

Honestly we shpuld boycott China and tell them to stop eating dogs.

• 10 months ago

China's ripped us off for decades. Almost bad as Democrats.

• 10 months ago

Less metal.

No iPhones.

Fewer computers, televisions, etc.

Less or none of almost everything we buy, except cars, airplanes, and some types of food. And fewer cars, because there won't be enough metal to make them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I think we must start with China because China has the most influence on world events. But I am sure we could have much of a conversation with India too. I am of the opinion, the countries on the periphery who are also poor and have suffered from colonialism, they have always had an open dialogue. You must try to use the economic means to change their outlook.

• 10 months ago

The way things are escalating, if things get worse I won't be surprised if China makes moves to take Taiwan and the loosens Kim Jong-un's leash. In other words this trade war may escalate into hotter war. And Russia will just sit by and enjoy the show they created, because they will come out the better for it.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Generally, American companies would no longer have access to a market for their products that includes 1.2 billion people, a substantial portion of the world population. T

The companies that would suffer the most include:

Apple

Microsoft

Disney

Intel

Yum Brands

McDonald's

Coca-Cola

...and virtually every U.S. company with an active brand in China.

• 10 months ago

Since China owns a large portion of US debt as well as large investments in various US enterprises and real estate, I would say we would be screwed.

• 10 months ago

China's economy would be destroyed.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Unfortunately nothing. They have signed trade deals with over 130 countries recently. They even leased all the ports in Israel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.