Dream Interpretation: moving Bricks & the time 11:11?

Would anyone know what this dream means? I dreamt of seeing a lot of people outside during the day moving a lot of Bricks individually in a co-ordinated system. I was then shown the time of 11:11 on a Digital Clock. And then holding a Letter that had printed writing on it, but it was blurred out. The last part of... show more Would anyone know what this dream means?
I dreamt of seeing a lot of people outside during the day moving a lot of Bricks individually in a co-ordinated system. I was then shown the time of 11:11 on a Digital Clock. And then holding a Letter that had printed writing on it, but it was blurred out. The last part of the Dream was then seeing me alone with my Boss & handing him this same Letter that I had before. And then being very happy with my decision afterwards. And he wasn’t that thrilled...