Why did Jesus say "Destroy this body and I will raise it up in 3 days" while Rm 6:4 says "Christ was raised up by the glory of the Father"?

IS JESUS "THE FATHER?"

AFTER ALL HE DID SAY "DESTROY THIS TEMPLE, AND IN THREE DAYS ((( I ))) WILL RAISE IT UP" (JOHN 2:19)

WHILE RM 6:4 SAYS "...LIKE AS CHRIST WAS RAISED UP BY THE GLORY OF THE FATHER..."

WHAT'S HAPPENING? IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THERE IS ONLY "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" (I COR 12:11-12) WHO IS >>>'DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS BUT ONE GOD"<<< (I COR 12:6) WITH THE "DIVERSITIES" DEFINED AS >>>"MANY"<<< IN I COR 12:11-12 AND ((( NOT ))) A LYING TRINITY THAT CLAIMS GOD IS JUST "3?"

hi there

if you search out every scripture saying who exactly raised jesus from the dead, you find -

3 say god

1 says father

1 says son

1 says holy spirit.

i guess you call that a lying trinity.

• crosseyed

well it doesn't say jesus was raised by diversities of operations. it says what it says. i will open my mouth and report what it says regardless. you can't even explain how you draw your theology from scripture you just repeat the same thing over and over.

I don't think there is a conflict. Jesus resurrected himself into tangible, physical life, health, and immortality -- using power he obtained from God.

• norine3 months agoReport

THERE IS BUT "ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" DEFINED AS >>>"MANY"<<< IN I CORINTHIANS 12:11-12 AND NOT JUST "3" WHO ((( IS ))) >>>"DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS [MORE THAN "3"] BUT ONE GOD" (I COR 12:6)!

• David

Jesus proved his deity by raising himself from the dead. He IS the glory of the Father.

• norine3 months agoReport

GOD'S "brightest glory" (Hebrews 1:3)!

• Tim

Read John 17

John 10

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

• norine3 months agoReport

Do you see the "DIVERISTIES OF OPERATIONS" working "BUT ONE GOD" (I Cor 12:6)? "This commandment have I received of my Father" (John 10:18)? GOD "fills the heaven and earth" (Jer 23:24) in WHATEVER "OPERATION" HE WILLS" (Dan 4:35) >>>SIMULTANEOUSLY!<<<

No the Trinity is true. God exists as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This truth is that the Father, the Son (Christ), and the Holy Spirit all raised up Christ as the Bible says.

" Jesus, speaking of His body said, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Certainly, it was “God” who raised His body (Rom. 10:9, 1 Pet. 1:21), and Jesus is God. But Scripture also teaches that the Father raised Him (Gal. 1:1; Eph. 1:17, 20). Even the Holy Spirit is said to have raised Him (Romans 8:11)."

Quoted from the link below.

• norine3 months agoReport

I sorry you don't KNOW that "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS" are MORE THAN just "3" but I see you must hold on to the MAN MADE DOCTRINE of a trinity. You really are saying "I DON"T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU SAY GOD, I BELIEVE MAN MADE DOCTRINE OVER YOUR WORD BECAUSE I SAY YOU'RE JUST "3"

Its all just ancient superstition and as such is meaningless.

The "three days" are also spoken about with reference to that "reluctant prophet", Jonah. Matthew 12:40. The ultimate point is that Christ arose from the dead.

• norine3 months agoReport

"raise YOUR dead spirit (Rm 5:12; I Cor 15:21-22) from the dead "LIKE AS Christ was raised up by the Glory of the Father" (Rm 6:4) but you have to be "HOLY SPIRIT baptized" (Rm 6:3) to be raised up!

HE was referring to the TEMPLE.

and in Romans it was referring to "his" body.

God has chosen to exist as three persons.

God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are one truine God. The Father is in the Son and the Son is in the Father.

If you were one with the Son you would know this, and surely wouldn't need to ask.

The key is "glory". The Father is credit with ALL glory. If it shines, we'll be in the Light. It's a new day folks.