How do you face health problems? 71 year old male,seems like every day there is another one?

First it was bladder cancer , got to go tomorrow to check that .Now heart problems ,might need open heart surgery.Doctor told me why worry we will all die sometime.How do you handle all this?

• k w
    Favorite Answer

I learned not to trust the quacks, and trust myself instead, a mix of herbs and homeopathy plus ionic minerals and iodine we all need it, read the borax conspiracy, not many do, but they know all about baseball, hockey, football etc.....zero about nutrition....or the junk hidden in the food to not eat, dyes, preservatives, antibiotics, GMO's and much much more, code words for the abominable......it took a long time but was worth it for me, would you drink turpentine, kerosene, I did, did you know kerosene was used on cancer patients by the doctors til chemotherapy was developed, it's in one of the earliest merck manuals . but the quacks don't like anyone knowing that it was to treat cancer....that info may cost them some money....

At 71 years one has to expect a few health issues , On the other hand You made it to 71 years Obviously We dont know the issues troubles you have, But the very best advise I would suggest are Things That You might try to improve for yourself (diet wise Cholesterol wise Connect with A doctor who actually cares as much about you as YOu care about you one who cane help you with the "Helpable" things

I am no responsible,die with smile, but don,t worry now,it matters when you call prophets name,saying:Rescue me:You become healthy again,I don,t know,and I don,t know why too.

Sounds like you have unfinished work in your life you want done. We all get to that endstage. We have to eventually accept the fact that the world will go on, but we won't. Many people we know have already gone before us, and our turn is coming. I'm sorry if this doesn't comfort you, but unfortunately its the truth.

Are you religious? If so, have you spoken to your pastor?

As for the doctor, I think he sees the end eventually coming for your life. But he's trying to help you accept that you need to enjoy the precious little time you have left. And not worry about it.

Another way to handle this situation for you is: You have lived a full life up to this point. 71 years. Much farther than the child who passed away with cancer in a children's hospital. Or the teenager who crashed and died coming from a party. Or the young adult at the rock concert when a shooter opened fire.

i'm really sorry, we all have problems we have to face, the best thing is to try and be brave, i wish you the best.