Does this sound like a Hemorrhoid??

Does this sound like a Hemorrhoid? Basically, every time I go for a poo, a small lump protrudes from my anus. It used to just pop back in on its own but now I’m having to push it back in myself. It hurts when I sit down or clench my bum cheeks when it’s protruding out, but if it’s not then I don’t feel anything.... show more Does this sound like a Hemorrhoid?
Basically, every time I go for a poo, a small lump protrudes from my anus. It used to just pop back in on its own but now I’m having to push it back in myself. It hurts when I sit down or clench my bum cheeks when it’s protruding out, but if it’s not then I don’t feel anything.
I’m healthy and don’t feel ill or anything. I’ve had it since about November 2018.
However the only thing throwing me off is, it doesn’t bleed and I show no other symptoms apart from it protruding out every time I pass bowel movements.
Obviously no one can diagnose me online, but I’m embarrassed to go to the doctor about it
1 answer 1