Why does my boyfriend have this way of making love that is what I have always imagined it should be?

He is just all that I have ever imagined, everything. Not just personality but also physically. He is just my ideal type. And when he makes love,it's just even more perfect. He's all into kisses, fondles me, he is always gentle and never does dirty things. I love when he rests with his head on me after... show more He is just all that I have ever imagined, everything. Not just personality but also physically. He is just my ideal type. And when he makes love,it's just even more perfect. He's all into kisses, fondles me, he is always gentle and never does dirty things. I love when he rests with his head on me after he's done, the way he says, the way he's thoughtful and dreamy. Why is he everything I have ever wanted. He never touches me down there, as if he was ashamed to do it. He never does something that could make me feel bad or uncomfortable.