For some odd I keep having this weird dream about having a baby with the guy.?

I have this friend who wanna to hook me up with his friend (they are both family friend's) but nothing happen thank God but I keep having this dream that I end up pregnant by him and having to tell him and in the dream he was claim and hugged me when I told him. Could this mean something?

Look back and examine exactly why you never hooked up with this guy you are now dreaming about. What did you fear? A connectedness that you are not willing to accept right now? Nothing wrong with that. Just know that your resistance to a new friendship says something about you, not about him. You are not ready. Why not? Ask yourself these questions and you will feel much freer when you have the answer. The "baby" is used only as a symbol in dreamland to signify the approach of something NEW, like a new romance, or a new boyfriend, etc.

Dreams hardly ever are predictions; however, many of them refer to our hopes or fears. Since your dream was pleasant and had a nice outcome, I would put it in the "hopes" category. That doesn't necessarily you are wishing about that particular boy, but the type of future you would like.

U like him and cut sorry to have no relation with him with a baby