Am i doing the right thing?

Im in welding school and im panicking right now i knew that it wasnt gonna be easy but i never knew it would be this hard this overwhelming i dont wanna quit but i do wanna quit and just get a regular job working in a store. (the places i have picked out pay pretty well) So i do have a backup plan but i feel really bad about myself i kind of just realized early on that welding isn't really for me and im thinking of going to the school on monday and letting them know what's going on and set up a payment plan to pay them back which thankfully isn't much but i just want something stable for work and i have a list of places i wanna apply to. Am i doing the right thing?

ugh that's annoying. Sorry the stupid button wasn't working on my end and i didn't wanna delete the question or start over.

Favorite Answer

How old are you? I’m only asking because you may regret it when your working job to job trying to support yourself and possibly a family someday... just saying I regret it

• Emily Rose

I decided to stay in school looking online at how little there is around me really opened my eyes but thank u for your answer i know now that i would have regret leaving after looking up different jobs. I'm doing this for my family.

Yes, you are. Some people go through the whole course and only then realize what you realized early. Go where your heart leads you, and that's away from welding.