What do you think black people did to God for them to be persecuted all their lives no matter the status of a man?

Update: Its unfortunate some of us cant put our meaning on things when we type the words. I mean this in no way derogatory about God or man of any color. I love the Lord.I just want to know things I don't really know about but suspect. Forgive my ignorance but black people have and continue to be persecuted. Surely as... show more Its unfortunate some of us cant put our meaning on things when we type the words. I mean this in no way derogatory about God or man of any color. I love the Lord.I just want to know things I don't really know about but suspect. Forgive my ignorance but black people have and continue to be persecuted. Surely as a person of any caliber/color you have wondered at times about it.
Update 2: He knows we are different. He is all knowing. Believe me I have asked God myself this question. Not sure I even understand what He said if He even answered me. He redirected my question for some reason to somewhere. I'm open for the knowledge but don't have the motivation to get the knowledge from lying... show more He knows we are different. He is all knowing. Believe me I have asked God myself this question. Not sure I even understand what He said if He even answered me. He redirected my question for some reason to somewhere. I'm open for the knowledge but don't have the motivation to get the knowledge from lying books. Anyone with discernment. The truth when He is ready for sure. I Just wanted to know what other people think about it.