What do you think black people did to God for them to be persecuted all their lives no matter the status of a man?

Its unfortunate some of us cant put our meaning on things when we type the words. I mean this in no way derogatory about God or man of any color. I love the Lord.I just want to know things I don't really know about but suspect. Forgive my ignorance but black people have and continue to be persecuted. Surely as a person of any caliber/color you have wondered at times about it.

He knows we are different. He is all knowing. Believe me I have asked God myself this question. Not sure I even understand what He said if He even answered me. He redirected my question for some reason to somewhere. I'm open for the knowledge but don't have the motivation to get the knowledge from lying books. Anyone with discernment. The truth when He is ready for sure. I Just wanted to know what other people think about it.

• yesmar
    Favorite Answer

Black people didn't do anything to God and God's not doing anything to them.

Source(s): Jesus follower

Just how is Tiger Woods being persecuted, pray tell?

Black people didn't do anything to God. Some people of other races just decided to put their noses in the air and look down on them for no reason whatsoever.

• Jake

A beatified Catholic mystic wrote they're descendants of Cain and the dark sin is a punishment for Cain's sin against Abel.

Nope.........................................

• Are we assuming you call yourself a Christian? But you, *Not* are!

Your uncertainty about God's response has failed, for the simple reason that you never prayed to God for His confirmation, or answer!

A true Christian does not make a difference on the Black, White, Yellow, etc..., a person of any color is, and remains, a creature of God!

The color black, or other, came out of that curse of Adam and Eve, and all mankind has brought the consequences, even on diseases!

For me, there is no difference, the important thing is, not to hate people, but to try to use the same rule that is used for all, the mutual agreement!

So, the black person has no curse, it is so by its nature, we Christians have men and women of Color, and, in our church are loved in the same way as others.

All gods are myths, racism has always been a part of life.

God knows nothing of different appearances.

As I know a lot of them who were/are Muslims would be welcome to paradise dwellers to remain therein eternally. Why worried.

Nothing. That didn't stop racist Christians from using the 'Curse of Ham' to justify abusing them, though.

Nothing.

It is what the "white" man allowed in their heart to be TRUTH....that has formed the world...we dwell.

But it is shifting.

Gracefully due to my "white" sisters.

What other TRIBE ON EARTH...SOUGHT TO SPREAD, CONQUOR, DEMORILIZE, AND REFORM? i'll wait.

No African was leaving their sands....no Native American was leaving their forest...No islander was leaving their paradise..

But the cave dweller...."he" needed to LEAVE...and CONSUME.

• Luminous3 months agoReport

I am not black supremacist.
      I love all people.
      But I hate "white" men of TODAY..in denial.
      it's totally ****** sad.