nick asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 6 months ago

What are the chances I've got an STI?

Hi, I'm sixteen and I was at the hospital earlier due to fever and coughing up green phlegm (i've had temperatures and all that), but I've also had mild testicular pain. I made them aware of this and they're getting me tested for chlamydia and gonorrhoea. I haven't had sex in about 5/6 months, my partner and I were both virgins at the time and we always used protection (always). What are the chances the test will come back positive?

• Favorite Answer

If the last time was 5 or 6 months ago I don't think that could be a STI. However, you'd deserve it for being so selfish to fúck, while shy losers can't do it.

Absolutely zero. Those symptoms are not consistent with an STD infection. Rather, those symptoms are indicative of influenza virus, which can sometimes cause testicular pain. No STD causes upper respiratory symptoms (the green mucous).

I'd say slim to no chance

• kelvin

it won't as you don't have neither of those