Does anyone know the name of this site where we can make custom lotions/shampoo?

There may be more than one site like this, anyone will do. You can make custom shampoos, lotions etc. They have a list of ingredients and it tells you the benefits of each ingredient and you can add them to your product. I wanted to buy something from there but I forgot what it's called and I can't find it... show more There may be more than one site like this, anyone will do. You can make custom shampoos, lotions etc. They have a list of ingredients and it tells you the benefits of each ingredient and you can add them to your product. I wanted to buy something from there but I forgot what it's called and I can't find it through google search. I know that I could make my own stuff at home but they have a lot of ingredients that I can't get in my small hometown. Thanks.
Update: Edit: Sorry that this question was added multiple times. My laptop must have glitched or something. I have deleted the others now.