Does anyone know the name of this site where we can make custom lotions/shampoo?

There may be more than one site like this, anyone will do. You can make custom shampoos, lotions etc. They have a list of ingredients and it tells you the benefits of each ingredient and you can add them to your product. I wanted to buy something from there but I forgot what it's called and I can't find it through google search. I know that I could make my own stuff at home but they have a lot of ingredients that I can't get in my small hometown. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry that this question was added multiple times. My laptop must have glitched or something. I have deleted the others now.

Favorite Answer

I know people who ordered customized shampoo and conditioner off the website function of beauty and they LOVED their products

For personal use, any online site will be fine...you can find them.

If you want to start selling stuff though, you'll need to buy ingredients and mix everything yourself.

• Alaurah9 months agoReport

That's not what I meant. I don't want to buy ingredients for lotion I want to buy lotion with specific ingredients for myself.