Do most young ladies/women or little girls commonly tend to love dogs more than boys or men/guys would do?

Are young ladies/women or little girls more likely to care about dogs than boys or men/guys would do?

Do young ladies/women or little girls commonly tend to care about dogs more than guys would do?

“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.”

― Christopher Hitchens, The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever

Yes, because they feel like dogs are more loyal than boys or men.

• Jess C

I adore dogs, they are the most amazing creatures.

I'm not sure who is more likely. There seem to be more girls I know that like dogs, but the majority of people I know are girls, so my data isn't very reliable.