How to quit my job?

I am a college student. This school year coming up is going to be hectic for me. I have all my major classes and on top of that a club I have to help run (which I didn't know I had to do this until recently...long story). At the beginning of the summer I started working for CVS and initially planned to work all... show more I am a college student. This school year coming up is going to be hectic for me. I have all my major classes and on top of that a club I have to help run (which I didn't know I had to do this until recently...long story). At the beginning of the summer I started working for CVS and initially planned to work all summer and through the school year. As I am approaching this school year more things have come up which is going to make it even more difficult to juggle working and school (this would have been my first year to work during the school year). I am super stressed out already and classes haven't even started! Today is the last day I am going to be able to see my manager during a shift as I have been scheduled for closing shifts for the next week. The only other way that I am able to contact my manager is through text message. Should I just give my notice today, face to face while I am still able? Or try to juggle the work for the next week or so and then possibly have to give notice over the phone? Is there another way I should go about do this?

Thanks.
4 answers 4