Advice for someone who feels alone?

Over the past few months I've come to realise how different my life is compared to everyone else around me, including friends. Everyone else is getting engaged and married and starting the rest of their lives, but I feel like I'm on the other side of the spectrum. I feel like I NEVER going to find a husband... show more Over the past few months I've come to realise how different my life is compared to everyone else around me, including friends. Everyone else is getting engaged and married and starting the rest of their lives, but I feel like I'm on the other side of the spectrum. I feel like I NEVER going to find a husband as every guy I feel is a potential partner gets taken away from me.

I'm not afraid of being single but I am at a point in my life when I would rather be in a relationship and start the journey of the rest of my life.

Any advice for me?