Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Is this possible?

Is it possible for a guy to have an orgasm without touching the head of the penis while he masturbates?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Bucky
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Yes. Men commonly masturbate by touching and manipulating their erogenous, nerve-laden foreskins.

• Roddy
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Actually, the foreskin has very few sexually sensitive nerves in it. manipulating the foreskin triggers the nerves in the glans through it, which is why direct glans stimulation gives much faster erections and greater satisfaction.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes. I used to be able to do that. Haven't tried it in a while.

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes. Although around 50% of the sexually sensitive nerves are concentrated in the glans (head) of the penis, many other parts are erogenous. Not only the penis but scrotum and nipples as well. Also, up to 80% of sex is in the mind rather than physical contact anywhere.

• Josie
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Yes = some younger guys can ejaculate hands off.

Even more than once !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes. If he provides stimulation to only the shaft, testicles, and maybe additional areas, he can easily have an orgasm.

• Sky
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

One time in my teens I very nearly pushed myself to orgasm by fantasizing alone. I had a very vivid imagination back then, so that combined with the raging hormones of my teens almost got me there without touching anything at all. At my age now, not a chance!

• 3 months ago

i would hope so...........

• Sam
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It is possible to have an orgasm without touching your penis at all, anywhere.

• 3 months ago

Sure, especially if he is quite turned on.

The mind is the biggest sex organ, if his thoughts or fantasies are deeply intense... it may just trigger an orgasm/ejaculation.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

In a word, yes. Orgasm is a mental process. Not necessarily a physical one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.