Am I able to join the USAF with a short Achilles tendon and flat feet?

I want to join the USAF and become a Security Force soldier, but my short Achilles tendon and flat feet have stopped me from going to a recruiter. I don t want to sign any waivers before I have a full idea. My Achilles tendon can be stretched; without it being stretched it causes me to walk like a duck and minor... show more I want to join the USAF and become a Security Force soldier, but my short Achilles tendon and flat feet have stopped me from going to a recruiter. I don t want to sign any waivers before I have a full idea. My Achilles tendon can be stretched; without it being stretched it causes me to walk like a duck and minor pain in my lower leg. I am not as flexible in that area. My flat feet are pretty bad, but I use basic inserts to fix it. It still causes minor pain, but not enough to stop me. Will this result in a rejection? Or a waiver? Should I bring this up at MEPs?