Am I being worked too much as a cashier?

My job description is a cashier, I work at a store like Home Depot and I am the only cashier employed there, 5 days a week. I am employed on a casual basis and work 40 hrs a week, and have consistently for over a year now. My daily responsibilities include: customer service, cashier/cash wrap/bagging items, sales,... show more My job description is a cashier, I work at a store like Home Depot and I am the only cashier employed there, 5 days a week. I am employed on a casual basis and work 40 hrs a week, and have consistently for over a year now.
My daily responsibilities include: customer service, cashier/cash wrap/bagging items, sales, paint mixing, key cutting, cleaning, ordering stock for the store, price integrity checks, stock adjustment, organising the stores online orders and packing them up, registering membership cards for customers, registering online warranty forms, taking phone calls and making them, calling companies (such as the bank) to sort out problems with the store, contacting IT department if there are any technological problems, price marking plants, making signs and putting away stick from trucks and pallets.

Is this a normal amount of work for a casual cashier to work every day and have that many responsibilities, or am I being exploited? I also get reprimanded if I reject a shift because I’m sick or will be out of town. Is this right and if not what can I do about it?