My sperm is green, need help!?

Ok, so I’m veryyyy scared right now. I booked an appointment with my GP already but it’s in about 2 weeks’ time. My sperm was very thick and had a green colour to it. I’m still a virgin, I masturbate around 3 times a week, but I drink a lot of water. I don’t eat much fruit, but I eat quite a few vegetables a day.... show more Ok, so I’m veryyyy scared right now. I booked an appointment with my GP already but it’s in about 2 weeks’ time. My sperm was very thick and had a green colour to it. I’m still a virgin, I masturbate around 3 times a week, but I drink a lot of water. I don’t eat much fruit, but I eat quite a few vegetables a day. I’m 19 as well (if this matters). Should I be worried, should I go to the ER? Would you recommend me to book an emergency appointment with my GP? About 3 weeks ago I noticed my sperm was quite watery and for like 2 times it had bits in it, but that’s fully gone.
Update: I do not take any medication and i also don't have any pain down there. I dont think it is an infection as ive never had sex.