Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

Question for ladies, do any of you also "smell yourself" through jeans?

*I promise this Is not a troll question or fake*

Everytime I wear jeans, i can smell myself through them within just the first hour. I dont think the jeans are too tight in that area. Actually I find myself constantly pulling my pants up, so I'm sure it's not too tight. But its strong smells and it has me worried others can smell it. I don't notice any smells when I wear shorts or leggings. It's only with jeans. I am at work and cannot wash up or change. It's really annoying me because its getting stronger by the hour. I also have alot of (normal) discharge at the moment. Could that be why? How could I avoid this.. I was thinking maybe panty liners to catch the discharge and throw it out rather than have it soak into my underwear and therefore walk around with it..

Yes, it happens often. You definitely will benefit from wearing panty liners to keep things feeling and smelling fresh. Sweat accumulates in those areas because you have apocrine glands which are responsible for producing heavier perspiration than in other places, add in the fabric from the jeans and you have a recipe for things to become smelly quickly. You can also use an atomizer with perfume to mask any possible odor.

Use a light days panty liner or some other brand.

It might just be your sweat from groin area. Jeans prevent aeration unlike stretchy leggings or breezy shorts. Does it also happen if you wear some other material of pants other than heavy jeans?