Question for ladies, do any of you also "smell yourself" through jeans?

*I promise this Is not a troll question or fake* Everytime I wear jeans, i can smell myself through them within just the first hour. I dont think the jeans are too tight in that area. Actually I find myself constantly pulling my pants up, so I'm sure it's not too tight. But its strong smells and it has me... show more *I promise this Is not a troll question or fake*
Everytime I wear jeans, i can smell myself through them within just the first hour. I dont think the jeans are too tight in that area. Actually I find myself constantly pulling my pants up, so I'm sure it's not too tight. But its strong smells and it has me worried others can smell it. I don't notice any smells when I wear shorts or leggings. It's only with jeans. I am at work and cannot wash up or change. It's really annoying me because its getting stronger by the hour. I also have alot of (normal) discharge at the moment. Could that be why? How could I avoid this.. I was thinking maybe panty liners to catch the discharge and throw it out rather than have it soak into my underwear and therefore walk around with it..