Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 11 months ago

Why is the atheist regime of china forcibly taking away freedoms of hong kongers? why are those atheists trying to repeat history that fails?

we have already seen the death toll of atheist regimes over the last 2 centuries, with their irrational hatred when they gain power. they failed every time and will here too, but how many must suffer for more out of control atheist regimes and atheists with power?

Bonus: is this how we know atheism is not the way of the future?

Update:

anonymous: you are welcome to try move it there.

Update 2:

1.0 still pretending that China's leader demanded his party to be unyielding Marxist atheists, i see. Too bad you can only pretend, but it's right on par with atheists who need to pretend to dismiss facts they don't like.

Update 3:

*pretending CHina's leader Didn't demand his party..

Update 4:

1.0: you're still pretending your atheist delusion is rational. Newsflash: it's not.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Hon Kong is part of China. When the UK returned it to China as per the agreement, China allowed Hong Kong to remain semiautonomous. Did China have to do this? No. No, they did not. But they did. It does not make what is happening right, but there it is.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

Still pretending that communist dictator = atheist, I see.

Too bad that's the only way you can pretend that atheism is evil.

By the way, your lord and savior Donald Trump thinks the head of the Federal Reserve is worse than Xi.

EDIT: You clearly still think "atheist" and "communist dictator" are synonyms. They aren't, but both your answer and your update are based on that assumption.

• ...Show all comments
    • Pyriform
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

"And the eunuch blocked me."
      Yeah, me too. Clearly the questioner hates dissenting voices as much as the Chinese regime does. Why does he pretend to care about human rights?

• 11 months ago

Science involves experimenting to figure out how things work; how they operate. Why is evolution, a theory about history, taught as if it is the same as this operational science? You cannot do experiments, or even observe what happened, in the past. Asked if evolution has been observed, Richard Dawkins said, “Evolution has been observed. It’s just that it hasn’t been observed while it’s happening.”

• ...Show all comments
    • God of Thunder
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

You observe the results of evolution, but since evolution happens at the genetic level you can't directly see genes being copied exactly or not. That's what Dawkins means. However, I'm sure you've been lied to about that along with every other lie you've been fed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.