promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Princess asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

At the G7 meeting when asked if he has second thoughts on his trade war with China Trump said he has "second thoughts on everything". Do ...?

... you think he would have fewer second thoughts if he actually reflected or sought advice from competent people on his first thoughts before acting on them?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Find a person who has no "second thoughts" and you have found an idiot. I admire the man for being willing to see and admit that ALL decisions, if made intelligently, include "second thoughts". What a silly criticism.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I think if Trump does that, he could start saying, "We're not taking the trade deal. You need to let us know." We've been talking about this since he's been elected. He knows I've been arguing about this for years. He knows he can't act on TPP now. We need more time.

• P
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

He can't have second thoughts

if he doesn't have thoughts first

• 10 months ago

And if he said he never had second thoughts, you would say he doesn't re-evaluate things, isn't flexible, doesn't learn from his mistakes, etc, etc, etc....

See how it works? No matter what he answers, it won't make his critics happy. So just say it like it is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dooby
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Nope. A standard non committal answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.