promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Princess asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Is Jean Cramer of Marysville , Mich. campaigning for a job in the Trump White House or FOX news?

"Doubling down on racist comments, council candidate says she opposes interracial marriage"

https://news.yahoo.com/doubling-down-racist-commen...

"Keep Marysville a white community, as much as possible", she remarked.

Oh, and she insists she is not a racist.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Not at all, she is saying what many think. It is often self loathing white liberals who are quick to condemn anyone who dares to disagree with their views.

As for inter racial marriage, not that commonplace tbh, most mixed race kids are born outside of marriage and raised by single white mothers, Obama being typical of the phenomenon.

I live in a white community, my choice, my kids date white girls, their choice. Inter racial relationships might be trendy in tv ads but are not often that successful in the real world.

You doth protest too much, racists are often eager to accuse others of their own short comings. Get help, you need it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

How many blacks live in neighborhoods with you far left wing liberals?

Would you like to live in a community filled with brown Muslims?

Not I, said the fly!

• 9 months ago

What's racist about that?

Wanting your community to remain white doesn't mean you hate all other races. Not even close. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what Jean Cramer said.

The real question is, why are you so anti-white? I'll bet you didn't even know there was such a place as Marysville, Michigan before reading this story. Why are you so horrified by the idea that a white community might continue to exist somewhere?

And do you even know what she was responding to with her comments about keeping the community white? The question posed was "Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at, and if so, should we be more aggressive in attracting foreign-born citizens?”

So, in your anti-white view, it's perfectly okay for somebody to say that taking steps to make the community as non-white as possible is good, but taking steps to keep it white is bad. It doesn't get any more anti-white than that.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ominous Cowherd
      Lv 6
      9 months agoReport

A racist is somebody who hates other people just for being of a different race. At least, that's the definition which leads to the term having a negative connotation. Using a different definition while pretending it's something horrible is deceptive, and mere linguistic propaganda.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.