Trying to think of a movie can only think of one small scene?

I THINK it’s from a well-known movie, all I can remember is one scene. A man is narrating about the cunning-ness of another man: how the man was able to trick reporters into boarding a 14 or 16 hour flighThe scene is narrated as it pans over an empty airplane seat. Someone brought up that that’s what Snowden did,... show more I THINK it’s from a well-known movie, all I can remember is one scene. A man is narrating about the cunning-ness of another man: how the man was able to trick reporters into boarding a 14 or 16 hour flighThe scene is narrated as it pans over an empty airplane seat. Someone brought up that that’s what Snowden did, but I haven’t seen the movie Snowden so I feel like they are just referencing him or it might be another character entirely? This might be from a tv show but I have it in my head like it’s a movie.