What's worse for the US: a bunch of white supremacist domestic terrorists murdering US citizens, or the left for making a big deal of it?

Just ignore it leftards, that's what Trump does and it's fine people?

I mean it's fine?

• Dooby

Wasn't that recent one the most successful white supremacist terrorist?... not so bad considering he didn't have a truck of peace.... but not even close to a gold medal.

Whites are just bad a terrorism I guess. Oh well, I can live with that.

The murder of US citizens is ALWAYS a big deal. Murder is ALWAYS a big deal. Murder is a sin against the God who made us, murder is a sin against He who died on the cross for us. Shame on you for suggesting otherwise, and I pray that those who influence you will fall away.

• Ominous Cowherd

You'll never see anything other than dishonest sarcasm from the moronic troll you're responding to. Because he's incapable of saying anything that's actually substantive.

Terrorism and murder ARE a big deal, you CAN NOT make too big of a deal out of it - well MAYBE one terrorist killing another terrorist, who cares - but other than that...

Leave it to cons to see a nazi heiling Trump, then blame Obama for it.

• New World Man

Violation Nation! - First that sounds like a bigoted statement, second - steal your country!? Seriously! - Rump is the one that did that!