What's wrong with my dog!?

There were no warning signs..I was just about falling asleep around midnight. My 12 year old Beagle suddenly yelled beside me. I quickly moved over to check on her. I lifted up her head very gently to see if it was causing her pain amd she began yellping. I put her head back down and stopped her from moving until... show more There were no warning signs..I was just about falling asleep around midnight. My 12 year old Beagle suddenly yelled beside me. I quickly moved over to check on her. I lifted up her head very gently to see if it was causing her pain amd she began yellping. I put her head back down and stopped her from moving until she coild lift her head herself. I called my mom at work but no answer...i only have her cell number not the work number. She was fine after that. She was walking around eating amd drinking no problems at all. Around 2 i felt it was safe to go back to asleep. An hour later she jolted me awake by yelping....this time she couldn't movw her head or get up for abouy half an hour. She would try yo get up but lye right back down. Then she manged to get off my hed and drink. I decided it best to move into the living room so she could sleep on the floor on her dog bed instead of high up on my bed. Ive called my mom a bunch of times but no luck and i have no way to get her to the vet. My mom has thr car and I can't drive i have no money for a taci either. I dont own a creditcard and my mom has hers with her. The dog is sleeping right now looks like shes breathing okay. Still seems sore. I read about infected dew claws and my dog still has hers on one paw and she did let out a yelp a few minutes ago when i lifted that paw. He pain seemed to be more in her neck thought both times she woke up yelping
10 answers 10