Anonymous

Why so many English ladies have tattoos?

There is no work tomorrow so myself and my freind have arrived in the city to partake in ice creams and perusal of the lovely English ladies.

The sun is hot meaning the English ladies are wearing not much clothing allowing for inspection of the bodies with the eyes. But so many English girls have tattoos!!!

Do not do this English ladies!! You are saying you are crime girls and a respectable ladies do not do vandalism to their bodies. Respect yourself and respect ti ancestors.

• blah

Because they paid for them. Why else?

cause they like having tattoos

I think you need to stop telling English ladies what to do--how about minding your own business and worrying about what your BEHAVIOR says about YOU.

• .

Great story, Scrappy.

probably lots of them but they have a right to get them if they want them

The Bible also states it is a Sin to get tattoos! Lev. 19:28

I laugh to myself when people with tattoos say "I'm just expressing myself". Like seriously you defaced your body to express yourself? You had no other ideas on how to express yourself? Really? None at all? In the past the reasoning behind tattoos was less shallow. People with tattoos usually had them for a reason better than "im just expressing myself". Templars had crosses tattood on them to show they were a warrior of god, slaves amongst being scolded may even have had numbers/names tattood onto them so people knew who owned them.

• LP7

Tattoos a long time ago had some real meaning, today I don't even bother looking.It has become common and boring.Everyone with tattoos is so special.And our economic situation is dire but tattoos are a must?!Go figure

Spend tomorrow studying English... you sound RIDICULOUS.