Why so many English ladies have tattoos?

There is no work tomorrow so myself and my freind have arrived in the city to partake in ice creams and perusal of the lovely English ladies. The sun is hot meaning the English ladies are wearing not much clothing allowing for inspection of the bodies with the eyes. But so many English girls have tattoos!!! Do... show more There is no work tomorrow so myself and my freind have arrived in the city to partake in ice creams and perusal of the lovely English ladies.

The sun is hot meaning the English ladies are wearing not much clothing allowing for inspection of the bodies with the eyes. But so many English girls have tattoos!!!

Do not do this English ladies!! You are saying you are crime girls and a respectable ladies do not do vandalism to their bodies. Respect yourself and respect ti ancestors.