Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

I disowned my parents because of their age and want absolutely nothing to do with them. Thoughts?

They obviously don't care to spend that much time with me. So, I will drop them like the old trash they are and live as if I don't have parents at all. I'm ashamed of them. And I honestly don't understand why other kids whose parents had them past 40 aren't insulted or offended by that. They don't care either. Well, I do. And my parents can live, grow old and die together alone

by themselves. I don't care.

Remember that when they can no longer take care of themselves. Either leave them by themselves or choose the worst nursing home you can find.

I bet they're happier about it than you are.

You may live long enough to regret those words,Remember,You reap what you sow.

That's a real jackass thing for you to say, even if you are just trolling. You will certainly have a change of heart when they are no longer around, but it will be too late by then. So I'd recommend rethinking what you just said, and perhaps loving your parents like they love you. There is nothing wrong with having a child at 40 if you love them and are a good parent. My parents were 40 when they had me and they are the most important people in the world to me.

• Gourry

As long as you never get kids yourself...

Who am I kidding? You can't even if you wanted to.

Ok, thanks for the pointless, anonymous rant. It was really great fun. Let us know if you ever have an actual question.

• Buddy

With any luck you'll have kids just like you.