Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 11 months ago

What can I do when people would rather stare at phone than talk? Is this life now?

We are all screwed if it iis!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

You need to calm down and stop being so dramatic.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

One of the reasons I don't own a cell phone; I don't want o become a cell phone zombie.

• P
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Leave

.........🏃........

• 11 months ago

I hear ya........I use to do dinners with friends, all the time........but got sick of it, when I would go, and everyone would just sit there, fiddling with their phones and sharing pictures, and swapping funny videoes.

I'd ask a question, and they would be like............."What? Huh? Oh wait let me show you this video first........and then totally ignore my question.

I just stopped going to the dinners.

I was roped into one last week.....and agreed to try again, and sure enough, they alll sat there playing with their phones. I just sat there, ate my dinner, and went home. Never again,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

You have to put in the effort to talk. I'm betting that most people are willing to talk if they had someone to talk to, I know I'm the same.

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Whenever someone isn't paying attention, smash their phone with a mallet.

• 11 months ago

I rather do that than talking with someone who makes me lose my brain cell, very difficult to get one intelligent successful person to talk with, have an intelligent conversation with most just talk about not interesting stuffs or stuff that dont interest me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.