Do overseas call centre/email/webchat people purposely act dumb?

Now TV owe me money as they overcharge me and charged me like 3 times in 1 month. Anyways I'm pissed off badly and saying I don't want your services ever again delete my information that is insane. They respond by asking me if I wanted a refund, yes of course I want a refund. But liam how do process the refund if we remove your account?? Aahhhhhhhhh rrraaawwwrr ahhahahhahhaha shbshsgvsbshsbbsbd what the ffffffffff

I learned a few years ago the mistake I was making in my struggles to communicate with customer service agents who speak English as a second language. Asking to speak to someone who CAN speak English will just get you transferred to someone else who can't understand you, or you can't understand. But you also have the option to demand to speak to a customer service representative in your own country and actually speak to someone you can communicate with. Who knew?

• .

They still have your credit card number and will transfer the money to the account.