Hector
Lv 4
Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 11 months ago

What is your opinion on pro wrestling fans saying that murderer Chris Benoit is the greatest sports entertainer of all time?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

they are wrong because the macho man is the best

• I consider Chris Benoit to be a Great Professional Wrestler. He could have improved a lot as far as mic skills. I don't consider Chris Benoit to be a Sports Entertainer. He saw himself as a Professional Wrestler not a Sports Entertainer. "Sports Entertainer" and "Sports Entertainment" are concepts Vincent Kennedy McMahon brought into vogue. There will always be the fact the blows to the head from 22 Years as a Professional Wrestler contributed to The Mental State that led to Mr. Benoit taking the life of his Wife, his Son and himself and that's not going away.

• 11 months ago

he is far from being the greatest sports entertainer of all time.

• 11 months ago

I don’t think he’s on the top of anyone’s list. Sure he was great in his prime , won the heavyweight title at Wrestlemania XX but the last memory people have of him will stick out the most, kind of almost erases everything he accomplished in his career really ...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Benoit has committed horrible actions prior his death but it doesn't make him any less one of the best in ring worker of all time. I probably wouldn't put him in my top 5 though but people are allowed to have this opinion.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

I’d say they have a good point but his crimes will always over look his wrestling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.