Should I give up on dating?

I am nearly 30 and never seriously dated. By that I mean I have gone on dates and what not- but never even kissed one of those women. I just fail with this consistently. I think it would honestly be better to (somehow) stop even wanting to date and forever stopping.

Is this a good idea? I am feeling really down about being this undesirable. If I stopped trying- I think it would make me feel better, but I am not sure if I would regret that later in life. Maybe if I try I will feel better- but if I don't I may feel like I should have done more.

But I really want to give up and just forget about the whole thing.

• Jess C

So you want to be with someone, but it just doesn't happen?

Maybe you have such low self esteem that you let it affect you and it affects the way you are with women? You should be chill around them and look for signs of interest from them (good body language, eye contact, etc) don't beat yourself up about it, give yourself a chance.

Depends do you want kids or not?