promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Thomas asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

Why do vegans think that their lifestyle is superior?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Dv8s
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Vegans think that way because they're jealous, everytime they smell a steak cooking on the grill. They feel the need to accommodate for their lack of protein, by throwing others under the proverbial bus.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Some people are arrogant no matter what their lifestyle is, be it vegan or not. Maybe you just hang out with the wrong kind of vegans.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Why do VEGANS ... think ( the questioners ASSERTION ) that their LIFESTYLE is superior ?

I do not know what VEGANS collectively THINK .

.. i suspect each is a INDIVIDUAL with their own THOUGHTS

VEGANISM is an extreme form of VEGETARIANISM Donald Watson first coined the phrase VEGAN in 1944 when he co-founded the VEGAN SOCIETY in ENGLAND... from 1951 the "SOCIETY " ( an organization ) defined it as the "DOCTRINE" that man should live without EXPLOITING animals ......

. at the same time DISMISSING the REALITY that early mans killing of animals and USING that resource Furs bone sinew contributed to mans SURVIVAL

if not for that ... people in the VEGAN society would probably NOT exist today

( doctrine per dictionary a set of beliefs taught by a church ( religious group ) political party or other groups ... principles taught or advocated )

so when a HOUSE or stray cat catches a Mouse

does it THINK its SUPERIOR .

. or just being part of the NATURAL FOOD CHAIN

a CLUE Gorilla are HERBIVORES CHIMPS are OMNIVORES

• Thomas9 months agoReport

Way to drag it out

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Meat eaters tend to think their diet is pretty darn good too,lol.. Don't necessarily think vegans feel superior but likely they feel their choices are best because no animals are harmed or killed to provide their meals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Because they're all pushy little assholes that need to force things on people due to the fact that they're inevitably cranky, which is due to the lack of meat.

• Louis
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I usually don't respond to this kind of trolling but ...

1. Ethical. Much much fewer animals are harmed

2. Environmental. Strict vegetarian diets save water, fuel, have smaller carbon footprints, require less cultivated land, reduces water pollution.

3. A strict vegetarian diet is linked to lower incidents of cancer, diabetes, heart disease.

• 9 months ago

NO they follow a custom thing and the pride shows?

• 9 months ago

Because that salad looks so much more appetizing than this here steak right? Let me just drench this steak in some BBQ sauce. Why are you looking at my plate? Chow down on those leaves. Don't forget to dip your celery stick in that glass of water. (I just love extreme examples).

• patty
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

why do meat eaters think this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.