Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

I was the side chick for a while but I then became the main, should I worry about other girls in the future?

I wanted to know because my sister thinks her boyfriend might now cheat on her after she realized she used to be the side chick

No.... He was getting many things from you he was not getting from the initial partner. Don't you think they had a few other options than you? Your BF liked and valued your time much more than he did with his previous X. He left her for you right...…. You are more important and valuable and generally speaking that is why.

NOW is that a law? No, anyone can cheat or break up at any time for any reason side chick or primary.

BUT he knew he was going to eventually leave his now EX..... He knew there was something better (a lot better). for a while you showed him you cared by staying with him.

It is much less likely he will break up with you.

• Jason

You sound like a Jerry Springer girl

nah manggggggg .