How do I know if my Android phone is hacked, or do I have nothing to worry about?

A bit of backstory. I was talking to this one person on an anonymous chat website, you know the ones. We were talking about writing and publishing for a while, and the stranger starts to send me links to some of the websites he wrote tabloids for. I checked them out, gave him some advice. I can't remember the... show more A bit of backstory. I was talking to this one person on an anonymous chat website, you know the ones. We were talking about writing and publishing for a while, and the stranger starts to send me links to some of the websites he wrote tabloids for. I checked them out, gave him some advice. I can't remember the name of the site, but it was very small. Anyway, the conversation turns creepy, he asks me to describe the woman's breasts in the article, asking me what his "sensual" descriptions triggered. It was odd, then he sends me a link to check out, which was an overhead photo of the woman with particular interest on her breasts.
The stranger disconnects automatically after. I thought we were having a good conversation up until then, but I didn't want to be rude and ask to leave. It was like a listener and talker website where one person describes an issue they're facing, and the other person listens and offers advice. I was the listener in the conversation.
Anyway, I get a little freaked out afterwards. I'm not sure why, but the conversation just made me feel terrified. I copy the image website URL to scan for a virus, but of course I copy something else after and loose it. Now I don't really feel safe.
I talked to the man on my Pixel phone, which is Android and opened all links in Chrome. I hope I'm just tired and freaking out for no reason. Thanks for any replies