bob asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine 9 months ago

if i accidentaly ate a small amount of raw marajuana while rolling a joint will it show up in a drug test?

I was asked to roll a joint for a friend. i licked it while finishing the roll. I tasted marajuana in my mouth and felt slight effects from it and fell asleep. and hit a little glary feeling. Idk I haven't smoked in years and hate the stuff. i drug test Monday afternoon, and do so regularly. This was in error in judgement for sure. But will it be detectable?

you will find out on monday.

You most likely did not feel the consumption of a minute amount of marijuana. If you ate a tiny bit, I highly doubt that it would register on any urine or hair test. The volume and absorption is too low.

• bob9 months agoReport

I just tasted it for awhile and felt a few particles in my mouth. I was just concerned as my state of mind changed slightly and i became drowsy. But paranoia may have played a part.

bruh you dumb ash 不不不不不

• bob9 months agoReport

What this supposed to mean?