promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 9 months ago

Why is it so easy for men to get naked?

Why is it that men are so easy and eager to show / whip out their genitals.....they always want to send pictures/show penis on video call etc ..... while women rarely want to show their groin/genital area ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I see no evidence of that. I have not seen any penis being exposed in public for years. Of course I do not go to nude beaches or nudist colonies, but in those places, both men and women have no problem being naked.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

It's because a great deal more body shame and fear of nudity is placed on women/girls than on men/boys. Nudity is perfectly natural and absolutely harmless, and society is as messed up as could be to treat it with any sort of shame, embarrassment, or fear.

Source(s): naturist since 1990
  • 9 months ago

Modesty, sometimes known as demureness, is a mode of dress and deportment which intends to avoid the encouraging of sexual attraction in others. Obviously men are trying to encourage sexual attraction.

• Not
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Not the men I know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I've met woman far more for sex than myself and I have an extremely strong sex drive. Woman like to be worked up a lot more but when they show themselves off they REALLY show themselves off. If a man knows hes well endowed he isn't going to mind showing it off. Because while size technically isn't everything a girl is lying if she says she doesn't mind its size. It is definitely part of the deal and a downer if she finds the guy less endowed or far to endowed for her liking.

• 9 months ago

Confidence and hope of sex. Plus, men have to work more for sex. If a woman were to do the same thing, she could have a line of men. Most women could have sex with dozens of men a day, while men will spend all their time trying to get one a day. Do some research on the birds of paradise if you truly want a better understanding.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.