Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 11 months ago

Is it ok for me to hate men because they don’t have periods?

I just hate men for having it so easy in life. When I’m sick and can barely get out of bed due to cramps it enrages me that men don’t have to deal anything with it. They’re like the dumb emotionless animals that just glide by in life so easily. They have no emotional intelligence. They fall asleep easier and quicker than women. Basically, all they do is ****, eat, and sleep while women suffer

Favorite Answer

Everyone in life is going to have a hard time. No one really 'has it easy'. Even if you have everything you could ever want, and never have to work or have physical pain, you still have to deal with the rest of life, like death and existential crisis, and its hard. really, really hard. Everyone has a hard time. period or no period. also, on the other side of the coin, there is happiness you can find. But you have to take the hard with the soft. (that's what she said.)

• Not

You can hate yourself for being stupid.

No, you are wrong.

Men have to deal with women who have periods and get pregnant.

Ohhhhhhh, Honey. You are generalizing, and obviously a youth with no long term life experience.

ma'am this is a wendy's drive-thru