Help!!! What is the name of this movie ?

I was watching a movie one night and fell asleep. It’s about a man that appears to be Mexican and he ran into some type of trouble and was trying to escape or people was trying to get him. The movie looked like it was filmed in Mexico or some type of desert but I’m not sure and he was wearing a black suit. It also appears that the movie was either filmed in the 90’s or the late 80’s I’ve been trying to find this film for years.

Favorite Answer

That's an incredibly vague description. Was the guy a musician? Then it might be El Mariachi, the first film from director Robert Rodriguez. It's was filmed on a shoestring budget in Mexico and is about an aspiring mariachi who gets mistaken for a hitman (who carries his weapons in a guitar case) and is attacked by criminals.

El Mariachi with Carlos Gallardo, the movie was remade with Antonio Banderas

• Robert

My first guess would be "From Dusk Till Dawn" Great flick.

• Alicia9 months agoReport

It’s actually el mariachi ...I found it while looking up the movie you suggested because it’s similar. Thanks