Should I quit soccer?

I have been playing soccer for 8 years now. I have always been good at it. People would ask me what I ate forbreakfast. Many coaches wanted me on their team. I loved it it with all my heart. Then, I broke my wrist. I was at my highest point until I broke it. After that, everything went downhill. I always lost the... show more I have been playing soccer for 8 years now. I have always been good at it. People would ask me what I ate forbreakfast. Many coaches wanted me on their team. I loved it it with all my heart.

Then, I broke my wrist. I was at my highest point until I broke it. After that, everything went downhill. I always lost the ball whenever I got it. My teamates don’t pass it to me since they know I will lose it and honestly, I wouldn’t pass it to me wither. I hate it. It’s not fun anymore. I do play okay sometimes, but that’s only like once in a blue moon. I only have fun whenever I actually do decent. When I do good, I’m having a blast out there, it’s actually fun and I love it. But I am horrible now and it’s not fun at all. After every game or practice when I take a shower, I just cry. I used to be good! What happened to me? My parents want me to continue, but they say it’s my decision. But I feel bad that they are spending all this money and I don’t even enjoy it anymore. I dread practices and games. I know it’s selfish, but I would rather be home being with my friends or even just watching netflix.

When I was good, it was so much fun that I wanted to play in college and go as far as I could go playing it. But now I suck and I just want to cry. I hate it! I should’ve enjoyed it when I was actually decent. I am like the worst on the team and they would be better without me anyways. What should I do? Please. any opinions or advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much.