Do I call 911 or the non emergency number if I told someone to leave my property and then I find out they came back.?

my friend stays on my property off and on. his girlfriend was here today and started a huge fight, yelling screaming, was asked several times to stop, kept yelling, came onto my porch and started banging on my door making my dogs go crazy and brake and wake my baby. I told her very directly and not nicely that she... show more my friend stays on my property off and on. his girlfriend was here today and started a huge fight, yelling screaming, was asked several times to stop, kept yelling, came onto my porch and started banging on my door making my dogs go crazy and brake and wake my baby. I told her very directly and not nicely that she needed to leave now, she said her boyfriend needed to leave too, I said very firmly that this was my property and if she doesnt leave in 10 minutes Iam calling the police, and then I shut my door. My friend can be a bleeding heart and I made it very clear to him I did want want her on the property and if he wanted to let her sleep in his truck, he needed to leave too. and that she is not welcome anywhere on my property ever again and if I see her or her car on my property I would call the police. If i find her or her car parked on my property do I call 911 to report it, or the non emergency number?