Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 6 months ago

BMW one series - hit into another vehicles rear end ..?

Ok, so long story short i was driving and approaching a roundabout and the vehicle in-front of me braked and i went into the vehicle probably 30mph and then braking with it too and didn't help the tw*t was reversing too ._. SO, i’m looking for rough estimates on repair? No leaks, sounds and drives the same.

For those wondering, i didn't want to take it through insurance as long term it would f*ck me up anyway. Thank you all x

Bmw one series 2008 model.

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • lucy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Even though you don't want to file a claim with your insurance, you may not have a choice.

See, you rear ended another car, so the car that you rear end, will file a claim on (your) insurance for payment to fix that car.

If you want a rough estimate of the cost to fix the BMW, then re post your question under Yahoo maintenance/repairs and (might) get someone to know. You can go to any body shop and ask for an estimate and they will usually do one for free.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

You may still need to file an insurance claim, unless paying for the other person's damage out of pocket as well...

• Casey Y
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

To get an estimate, you will need to take this somewhere and have them take a look...nobody on here can accurately estimate based on that photo alone...what is broken underneath?

I would guess in the $2k range...you can convert accordingly.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No idea and no one else will have either, the garage needs to see the car and check it to see what damage was done of both seen and unseen damage

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

My magic 🎱 says ....go get an estimate from a body repair shop.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • May
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Ok so, Long story short.

Only someone who works in a body shop and can examine the damage first hand would be able to give an estimate. Ok so

Another juvenile "OK SO'er"

Those who have insurance but are afraid to use it have a screw loose

• 6 months ago

You should never be that close to someone where if they put their brakes on, you hit them. You need to give space so you have time to react in those situations. You need a collision repair shop. No one on yahoo can give you estimates.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.