Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 10 months ago

why do muslims believe in more superstitions than christians ?

Favorite Answer

Most likely its the inbreeding

• Mintee

majority of muslims dont,. in fact, God.Allah tells us not to..

• Otto

Muslims believe that there is only one God , not three in one.

Source(s): Quran/ Bible
  • Kin

You must be joking , since Islam teach that superstitions are the work of the damn satan to deviate mankind to hell with him.

I agree with Adullah.

Muslims are to trust in Allah than believe in falsehood, superstitions. I don't believe in superstitions, I believe in Allah and rely on Him. Superstitions are not part of my faith whatsoever.

I trust in the ways of my Allah, the rituals of my faith in Allah. Not falsehoods.

It is better to have trust in Allah, Allah's Truth and those who trust in Allah, will have better things in the afterlife and noble rewards.

Allah is the Lord of Power, everything is in the Hands of Allah. Superstitions don't control my life, Allah has total control over all things.

Muslims come from poor countries and these superstitions are part of the culture in those countries. Africans believe in some crazy ****. Even the Christian ones.

I think because of jinns and black magic.

We believe in Allah,he is one he is eternal he is neither born nor give birth there is nothing like him,Allah forbids superstition

• To know Islam read Quran, don't look at Muslims,there are so many Muslims who don't pray but Allah commands us to pray,there are so many Muslims who drink alcohol but Allah forbids alcohol

Don't have an accountant for that, but I think Christians with their collecting interest on loans are a little more evil than Muslims and Sikhs.

A person can battle the sin of superstition and the false teachings of Islam using the rosary and fasting.

• Hindusufi

What is the longest you have ever fasted for Jake?