Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 12 months ago

Is there any way that Captain Cook can be brought back to life. So that I can kill him again for discovering Australia?

Favorite Answer

Thankyou Captain Cook for discovering Australia it's not your fault a retard ended the white Australia policy

• Heike

Australia didn't need to be 'discovered' in the first place, it's always been there.

• Jill

Captain Cook did not discover Australia.

I wish my father never discovered australia, you people are the worse.

Why not go back in time with a Flux Capacitor and kill him. While you're in the past, also prevent me from blocking my past BF on Y/A. I was very stupid back then and didn't really know what I was doing back then. :(

Source(s): A stray yoshi.

There should be statues of Cookie in all schools.

I know his rum sucks but is it that bad that you want to kill him over and over again

I don’t think you can bring the same guy back from the dead but maybe his clone. The clone will look exactly like him but his experience and memory will be a clean slate.

We already have too many gays but you might join Captain Cooke where he is and take care of your business there.

If he didn't then someone else would have by now! So forget about it!