For the capital one bonuses points, can I pay the debt off and still get the points?

I just opened a venture one account. It says if I spend $3k in 3 months I will earn the bonus of 50,000 points. My question is, once the charge clears and is no longer pending, can I pay the debt off or it will not count any more toward the $3,000?? I already put $1,500 on it, it will clear on monday but then I... show more I just opened a venture one account. It says if I spend $3k in 3 months I will earn the bonus of 50,000 points. My question is, once the charge clears and is no longer pending, can I pay the debt off or it will not count any more toward the $3,000?? I already put $1,500 on it, it will clear on monday but then I want to pay that off immediately so it doesnt effect my credit utilization. I just dont want my points to go away for not carrying a balance of $3k