polly asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 11 months ago

Is it okay to bleach my hair after I conditioned it the night before?

I have not washed my hair for two days, but I conditioned my hair today. I want to use at home bleach tomorrow. Would it be alright to use the bleach on my conditioned hair?

• Bleach and hair color tend to work better on hair that hasn't been washed for a day or two. You can apply bleach to conditioned hair. I like to apply coconut oil to their hair the night before I bleach it. You don't have to wash it out.

If you shampoo or scrub your scalp a lot right before you bleach it, you can irritate your scalp. You should also use a deep conditioner after you wash out the bleach.

sure...........................................

You have to have a good reason too.

I wouldnt. I bleach my hair often and what i do is wash my hair with dawn dish soap first. Dawn strips your hair of oils and excess shampoo/conditioner. This way your hair is totally cleaned and clear. Once its dried you can apply the bleach. After bleaching, do a deep condition by simply leaving conditioner in for 15 minutes.