promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Why can Americans be a nice person?

I mean Americans always look down on people from different countries. In reality, America is not a great place anyway. Random shooting, racism, poverty and unemployment are daily news in the states. Isnt that ironic that Americans feel superior?

Update:

Media? dude... I used to live in America for 5 years. And I'm not a bigot from middle east. My English is fine, in fact, better than most of American I worked with.

Update 2:

every country has problems. America got more problems.....

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

we do have nice people, everybody is different

we look down on people from different countries that are here illegally. as of the others you listed that's some americans not all americans.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No one’s forcing you to vacation here so I wouldn’t worry about it.

• 9 months ago

It is the 'Other' in the US - we had our Century and now going down-hill.

• 9 months ago

Your whole premise is weak. Every country has problems and some less-than-nice people.

Source(s): Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

We don't have anything better to do.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

If you believe the media then you are dumber then you think. They don't get viewers or readers by saying everything is nice today and nothing serious happened. They get ratings by making every little thing sound as horrible as possible.

• 9 months ago

You're allowing the media to paint a false image of what America is like. Crime in the United States is down 50% over the past 30 years. The current unemployment rate is 3.7%, which is better than 75% of Europe.

The media attracts listeners/watchers by reporting sensationalized stories. They try to make it look like everything is a disaster.

• 9 months ago

You claim that America is racist, but have a bunch of stereotypes in your head about America that are mostly not true. The only part that has any basis in reality is the random shootings, but murder rates have been going down for years. You ever consider that maybe you're a bigot?

• 9 months ago

Why can't you speak English?

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

The worst racists are Hollywood billionaires. http://tiolibooks.com/blank_1.html

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.