A long term animal shelter in Nepal?

Hello. I am planning to start an animal shelter in Nepal for the homeless dogs and cattle that roam the dangerous streets of Kathmandu and further cities. I would like to get some help. I want to know who are the stakeholders of such shelters? How can we get enough funding to shelter these dogs and cattles? And how to successfully operate such a shelter to help thousands and thousands of animals here in Nepal. How to recruit volunteers to help us out with the shelter. I would really appreciate your insights

Donations. Shelters are almost always funded by charitable contributions of some kind.

So, find some people willing to give you money and there you go.

The reason you have so many animals wandering is that people abandon their animals when money gets tight...or they just ran away.

People love animals though...less so people. As such, you might have a chance.

Expect to come into regular contact with rabid animals.