Soso asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

how do i seperate my life from my good friend?

recently i moved to my parents home and i have been living close to people from same country as i am....ever since i moved..my good friend been giving me hints to come to my parents home...or have her parents meet my parents to expand her circle and her parents' through me....because she is single and want to show herself more to people....because its been a topic between us how shes having hard time finding a date or meeting someone....now im not comfortable in letting her entirely to my life as i like keeping different groups......especially my parents want some privacy too...not sure how to deal with this?

• Foofa

Just keep putting her off and eventually she's clue in that she's not wanted.

Stay neutral and make excuses for her not to visit. She'll eventually get the message or go elsewhere.

The last thing you should be doing is leading her on by taking too long to come to a decision one way or another. Point of fact you should be upfront and honest as in the end I'm sure she'll understand despite it being a difficult topic.