Is a college diploma the most expensive piece of toilet paper you can buy?

Yes,but that doesn't mean that you can squeeze the Charmin.

• keerok

Hahaha! Just because you don't have the patience, discipline or intelligence to finish college, doesn't mean you have the right to deem it useless.

It depends on the degree. If you get a loser degree like in gender studies, liberal arts, sociology, or psychology, or something else that has no demand, then yes. If you get a hard to earn STEM degree then getting one of those can greatly enrich your life. My BS in Computer Science has been very good to me. It was also very hard for me to earn and there were a few times I almost quit. I'm glad I didn't quit. One of my sisters has a BA in Psychology and she works as a secretary, errrrr... I mean administrative assistant. You don't need a 4-year college degree for that.

It is if you fail to apply it to anything.

It's something that can get you into the FBI or CIA or into the military as an officer. Or, you can use it wipe your a*ss if it's a degree in Russian Diplomatic Principles, Asian Driving Theory, or Modern Irish Sobriety.